There are many different ways in which you can make apply face mask like you can have it in sheet form, in clay form, in splash form and you can also do it in DIY form because sometimes we don`t have time or money to apply these face masks. So if you don`t gets time from your daily routine, then here are some DIY face mask recipes for glowing and bright skin.
Cocoa Dream Hydration Mask
For this you need, Avocado, Cocoa and honey. All these have their own benefits and this is also known as fully edible mask. By applying this DIY face mask you can provide your skin with hydrating, antioxidant and antibacterial effects. You can make this mask by following simple procedure:
- First of all you need to mash one quarter avocado.
- After this you need to stir one tablespoon of honey and cocoa powder each, then mash and mix these well.
- The mixture is ready and you should apply it on your dry clean skin for around 10 minutes.
- After 10 minutes you need to wash of the mixture with warm water and then moisturize your skin as usual.
Banana Face Mask
- Take a banana and mash one half of it in a small bowl.
- After that mix one tablespoon of honey and orange juice in it.
- The mixture is ready, now you should apply it on your face and keep it for 15 minutes.
- After 15 minutes, wash your face with warm water and provide moisturizing.
These are few recipes which you can make as DIY face mask, other than these there are few others as well. You can choose any of these depending upon your ease. Both are equally beneficial and easy to apply for glowing skin.